Intermediate Software Engineer
Engineering Department - Full Time
Amman, Jordan Thu, 01/25/2018 - 14:04
PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Min. Bachelor degree in computer science or Software Eng or computer information sys.
- 3+ Years of experience in PHP web development, Symfony 2 Knowledge is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schema's that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with mySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Join CASHU Team Now!
Send your CV to: email@example.com