Legal Department - دوام كامل
Amman, Jordan Sun, 07/09/2017 - 14:47
A highly engaged, energetic and motivated Legal Advisor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification contentious and non-contentious experience in the corporate commercial, litigation, intellectual property and banking & finance fields is needed to join CASHU legal team, to be stationed in Amman, with intermittent traveling in the region.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Legal and will be expected to provide quality legal, compliance and risk management advisory services, relating to the general operational activities in CASHU.
- LLB degree from reputable university, JBA admission
- LLM is a plus
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements of all types including leases, licenses, copyright agreements, trademarks and confidentiality deeds, in addition to sale of business and share agreements, complex fund management agreements, JV Agreement, etc.
- Drafting and reviewing the articles, memorandum of association, BOD meetings minutes and agenda, director’s resolutions, etc.
- Participating in disputes resolution through litigation and arbitration.
- Providing the group companies with accurate and creative advice on various aspects of the laws and regulations applicable in Jordan, KSA and UAE.
- Supervising the registration of trade licenses and trademarks and its renewals.
- Identifying risks and take necessary actions to mitigate such risks.
- Managing the relationship with the group external lawyers.