Software Engineer – iOS
Engineering Department - دوام كامل
Cairo, Egypt Sat, 11/11/2017 - 14:56
We are looking for an iOS engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of CASHU's iOS application. Your primary focus will be the development of an iOS application and its integration with our back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, swift (latest versions) and Cocoa Touch.
- Excellent understanding and strong experience with the iOS SDK (CoreData, UIKit).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience on Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Familiar with working on Agile environment.
- Experience working with A/B testing.
- Familiar with interaction and visual design (Sketch).
- Experience working with Crash reporting tools.
- Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features from inception to delivery.
- Work from UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance iOS apps including wearables.
- Develop new features to our iOS products.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform.
- Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing.
Join CASHU Team Now!
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org